Unnecessary transfer activity

A new blog offering commentary on all things Norwich City FC from a proud "citizen journalist". I will criticise or praise our team without fear or favour. And abuse nurses if I'm in the mood because I am that sort of person.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

David Williams speaks!

"I am sure Seb will tell you that his favoured position is through the middle," said David.
"However I have asked him to a job for us in a wide position on a number of occasions and to be fair to him he has always done a solid job for the team.
"I believe he is the fittest player in the group with exceptional stamina, his work-rate is very high and he has good pace, and he puts all these to good effect during the game."

All sounds grimly familiar doesn't it? Williams for manager? No thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seb Muddell is actually a graduate of the "Futball de Salao" (sp?) Brazilian-style coaching method for kids. It teaches kids rhythm, ball control, and how to relax on the ball. I've seen 9 and 10 y.o. kids from these courses doing things with a football that Clappy the Clown can't even begin to dream of, and then translate that into their game.

If Seb can combine these sorts of skills with speed and a good engine, he will be an outstanding player for NCFC. Williams IN!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home